Put your lumberjacking and teamwork skills to the test in online or local co-op, PvP, or solo modes
Developers 2BIGo, with support from ARP games are happy to announce that Lumberhill is available on Nintendo Switch as of today, alongside a fresh DLC containing 4 new characters to play with.
Lumberhill tasks you to work with (or against) your friends in order to fulfill your lumberjack duties, all while having to fend off attacks from nature herself. Life as a lumberjack is no simple walk in the forest, especially when Mother Nature constantly tries to trip you up! Chop wood, catch escaped animals, and herd cute little beasties around to complete your missions.
Feeling mischievous? Turn on PvP and chase down your friends!
“Lumberhill is a family-friendly multiplayer game for players of all levels. The casual and bright nature of the game will appeal to the Nintendo Switch audience, while the available online multiplayer will allow them to connect with friends and family outside their homes,”Raul Nieto, Head of Marketing at All in! Games.
In Lumberhill you can:
- Put your teamwork skills to the test with up to 3 friends in local or online co-op or PvP.
- Complete challenges in a wide variety of challenging, time-trial levels.
- Deal with crazy and mad events such as wildfires, meteor showers, and pirate attacks.
- Progress and unlock new exciting worlds and a wide variety of skins as rewards.
- Throw pandas around and evade dinosaurs. (This sounds worse than it is, I promise.)
- Kick your friends off the map by accident a lot (or on purpose. We promise not to judge).