Todays GTA Online Update on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One is introducing new Mission Types for all enterprises. One of the main changes is that you can now access Sell and Source missions in Private Sessions, another is that Players can now purchase max ammo for all their weapons in one go using the Interaction Menu. Another Key update that makes life so much better “Players can now jog inside The Diamond Casino & Resort, The Music Locker, and Nightclubs instead of being fixed to walking only” Now you can jog to spin the wheel at the casino!
Also announced is a payout increase to the below activities:
- 50% more (Avg) – Races
- 50% more – Adversary Modes
- 50% more – Heist setups (Setup cost down to 25k and a minimum cut of 15% for each member)
- 75% more – Heist Finales (The Fleeca Job, The Humane Labs Raid, The Prison Break Finale and Series A Funding Finale)
- 50% more – Heist Finales (The Pacific Standard Job Finale, The Doomsday Heist: Act I, Act II and Act III)
- Double Salaries for Bodyguards, Associates, and MC Members
- MC Members receive increased payouts for Sell Missions.
- Bodyguards and Associates get payouts for Sell Missions.
THIS WEEK’S EVENT BONUSES
Today through August 3, all GTA Online players will have a number of special bonuses to take advantage of, including 2X GTA$ and RP on the new Operation Paper Trail Missions. Plus, completing any Resupply or Source mission (Gunrunning, Special Cargo, Import/Export Vehicle Cargo) will get you a GTA$150,000 bonus delivered within 72 hours of completion.
Completing any Gunrunning, Nightclub Warehouse, MC, or Special Cargo Sell mission will get you the White Beat Off Earphones for your character, and there is a selection of special discounts:
- 40% off – Agency Property
- 40% off – Agency Property Upgrades and Modifications
- 50% off – Schyster Deviant
- 40% off – Ocelot Lynx
- 40% off – Lampadati Furore GT
- 40% off – Declasse Yosemite
- 30% off – Pegassi Zorrusso
- 30% off – Enus Deity
- 30% off – Vapid Dominator ASP
Read more about this update at Rockstar’s Update notes