Physical and digital editions coming for this action-packed rogue-lite platformer
PM Studios is thrilled to announce that Blade Assault, their action-packed, 2D side-scroller, cyberpunk rogue-lite from the development team at Team Suneat is coming to consoles on September 30, 2022 on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbo Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world has been divided into three regions: the mutant infested outside grounds, the Undercity, where people have managed to flee, seeking refuge from mutants, and the luxurious sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule, carefree, over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades.
The console version will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This will include:
- Three playable characters, each with their own interesting and unique playstyle and signature weapons.
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears.
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into the beasts they must become in order to take on the hordes of monsters that have taken over the world.
- Seven bosses to fight and master.
- The Friendship System encourages making friends and earning rewards from the game’s NPCs.
- Assault Level that unlocks after “finishing” the game and tests the mettle of even the toughest player with endless hard-mode waves of enemies.
The PM Studios team will be announcing more details about pre-ordering the game on PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch in the coming weeks including physical edition bonuses, links to digital store pages, and names of brick-and-mortar stores where the physical edition can be purchased.