Use light, portals, time travel and alternate dimensions to solve over 100 puzzle rooms
Developer Dragon Slumber is proud to announce launch of “Aethernaut”, an new open world first person puzzle game set in a mysterious steampunk laboratory. Answer interesting philosophical questions as you complete experiments to try to save a world on the brink of peril.
Aethernaut is available now for Windows platforms via Steam.
Discover the depths of your soul with AETHERNAUT, an open world first person puzzle game in the vein of Portal and Talos Principle.
Set in a claustrophobic steampunk world, you must solve puzzle rooms using light, sensors, portals and time travel to gather the aether vials and access the core of the Construct.
You will be assisted by the voice of Cornell, a scientist helping you through the experiments and seeking to better understand who you are as a person by asking challenging philosophical questions, such as:
- Would you rather be remembered forever as an evil tyrant, or be completely forgotten?
- Is happiness or usefulness a more important purpose in life?
- When we fall in love, do we love the real person or just our idea of that person?
Your answers will guide the path of the story as you learn why you are able to survive the deadly aether. But as you delve deeper into the abandoned Construct, an unseen entity tries to make contact, pleading for your help.
Solve the experiments and discover who you are. Will you escape the Construct before it’s too late?
- Solve over 100 puzzle rooms.
- Explore a vast open world by jumping, ledge grabbing and portalling.
- Master the three aether cubes through light driven puzzle design.
- Reveal your personality through probing questions.
- Uncover the secrets of the Construct through voice recordings left by its citizens.
- Discover multiple endings depending on how you complete puzzles.
Puzzle solvers are encouraged to discover the game and to solve the mysteries today through Steam.